Pages

Monday, October 23, 2017

3D Class Week 10 - Modeling a Simple Character

We're finally truly out of our 8 week boot camp which is AMAZING!!!

This week we had to do the whole pipeline that we did with the cannon but with an organic creature and in only 1 week.

These were the drawings/concepts we could choose from:




I did the fish on the bottom left of the top sheet.

This project, in my opinion, had a pretty big curve in terms of challenge.  Making a simple prop with harder edges is vastly different than making an organic creature, especially a fish!  Those fins were super hard.

Anyway these were my final renders.  I think it came out okay for my first try at making an organic character and am just excited to get even better!




Zbrush sculpt:


UV's:




No comments:

Post a Comment